Guide Price: €150,000
Maryknoll, Lifford is a 1950’s detached bungalow located on arguably one of the finest sites in Ennis town. The property is in need of renovation and refurbishment but offers the incoming purchaser enormous potential.
– A charming home with character in an enviable central location.
-A commercial opportunity, subject to the necessary planning permission it offers huge potential.
(Creche, Retail -shop/hair salon, Office, Surgery-Doctor/Dental)
Rarely does such an offering in such a central location come up for sale.
Viewing comes very highly recommended.
The Accommodation includes the following :
Entrance Hallway : 2.00M X 2.00M
Sitting Room : 3.80M X 4.30M
Bedroom 1 : 3.20M X 3.20M
Bathroom : 2.00M X 2.00M
Bedroom 2 : 2.00M X 2.80M
Bedroom 3 : 2.80M X 2.80M
Bedroom 4 : 3.80M X 3.80M
Outside : 2 Storage Sheds to the rear of the house.
Services : Mains Sewage & Mains Water
To register interest or to set up a viewing please call Tomas Lees on 065 68 68686
Viewing Strictly By Appointment Only
- Mains Services ( Sewage & Water )
- 5 Minutes walk of Ennis town centre
- Double Glazed PVC Windows
- 2 Large Reception Rooms
- Enormous Potential for incoming Purchaser
- Prime Town Location
- Adjacent to Rice College Secondary School & CBS Primary School
- Property Type: Residential For Sale
- Address: Ennis, County Clare
- Location: Ennis
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 1
- Price: €150,000 (Guide)
- Status: SALE AGREED
- Central Location:
- Agents Number: 353 (0)65 68 68686